top of page


Whether you own a residential or commercial; an individual buy-to-let property or an extensive portfolio, there is one thing in common: the need for the right landlord insurance cover. So start here by getting the best landlord insurance quote for you.

As an independent insurance broker, we work with high-quality insurance companies to offer competitively priced, tailored covers.

Our policies can offer the benefits of standard buildings and contents cover, but also:

  • Property owners’ liability. Limits from £1m to £10m+ dependent on your needs. This policy meets your legal costs (following a successful claim) if a member of the public is injured on your property.

  • Accidental or malicious damage to property by tenants

  • Subsidence cover.

  • Employers Liability Insurance.  - Essential if you employ staff to manage or maintain your property. The standard level of cover we offer is £10 million, other limits are available.

We can also provide cover for a variety of tenants:

  • Working / Professionals

  • DSS - Claiming benefits

  • Retired

  • Students

home keys
Landlord Insurance: About Us
bottom of page